Eli Manning’s Lace Cookies
2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 tbsp. flour
2 cups white sugar
½ tsp. salt
2 sticks melted butter
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Put the oats, flour, sugar & salt in to large bowl & mix well.
2. Pour very hot melted butter over mixture & stir until the sugar has melted.
3. Add eggs & vanilla. Stir well.
4. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
5. Cover cookie sheets with ungreased aluminum foil.
6. Drop ½ level teaspoons of the mixture on foil – 2 inches apart.
7. Cook about 10-12 minutes.
8. Watch carefully. When cookies are completely cooled, foil will peel off.
9. Store in airtight containers.
10. Makes about 6 dozens.
Recipe found here: Eli Manning’s Lace Cookies