2 2/3 cups cauliflower
1½ cups milk
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 tablespoons plain flour
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and pepper
1. Boil or steam cauliflower until just cooked. Drain.
2. Whisk together, melted butter, milk and flour.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, heat milk mixture stirring until sauce thickens.
4. Remove sauce from heat and set aside.
5. Place cauliflower in a rectangular shallow oven-proof dish and pour sauce over.
6. Sprinkle mixed cheeses over top.
7. Place in oven 180°C and bake until cheese is browned and cauliflower is heated through.
Recipe found here: Cauliflower Cheese